Originally Posted by mlh1981
1. PNC Park--tops in the bigs because of the location, the architecture that is unique amongst the newer parks, the intimacy of the park, and the fact that every seat is a good seat
2. Fenway Park--speaks for itself. Renovations have improved it w/o changing the overall feel
3. Wrigley Field--It's like going back in time to another world
4. AT&T Park--Never been here, but I imagine sitting in the upperdeck watching the setting sun and seeing the ocean beyond the outfield fence makes for a beautiful backdrop
5. Dodger Stadium--great mountain views and a historical, classic ballpark
I too live pretty close to pittsburgh. PNC is a gorgeous park, it's a shame the owners don't put more money to the team so the pirates could win more then 60 games a year. I like PNC a lot, Fenway, and the Astros field.