View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #25
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What is your stance on embryonic stem cell research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAzE024
Right, on a personal level I would love to live a long, healthy, carefree life, but in the grand scheme of humanity disease has a very necessary and important function. As cynical as it may sound, it is natural to die, and in a timely fashion.

And for the record, those who know me classify me being between irrationally liberal and Al Gore, so don't give me any of that Sarah Palin bull****.
I could see someone calling you irrational.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote