View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #35
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: IMHO............the top 5 ballparks in baseball

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
LOL I live up the hill on Scott Ave. so I always walk to every game. Why pay 10 bucks for parking when I live 2 min away?

How many games a year do you go to? Ever see the Reds out there? I wonder what kind of road draw they have out in L.A. I saw them in San Diego and it was better than I thought.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote