View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 02:52 AM   #14
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Using Smith to rest LeBron more

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Lets chill with the talk about people taking meds and what not.

I think it's obvious that some people here don't get along with one another, for whatever reason. Lets just try to keep the discussion on topic. Obviously, people will have disagreements, but I see all this outside stuff being brought in that has little to do with the topic at hand. If there is anything I can do better, lemme know. I'm far from perfect in moderating this sub-forum. If I do delete posts and lock/delete threads, please feel free to PM me if you are confused as to why. I'll answer everytime. Please, no nasty PM's or anything like that. I do the best I can, and don't do anything due to any personal vendettas.

Yep, I wouldn't of posted anything in here if my name wasn't brought up in the thread by Mathius. I didn't even post in the thread or planned on it and was called an idiot. Before I even said anything in here.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote