View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #12
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How old were you when you stopped growing?

I don't think I've gotten any taller since I was like 16/17 (I'm currently 21, pushin 22)

I keep holdin out hope though. Cuz many moons ago I was told that by the time I was done growing I'd be like 6'3", and when you're like 13 and haven't blown out your knee yet and still have those dreams of the NBA, that's pretty exciting. When you hit 21 and say, "Hey, I'm still (a generous) 5'9", it's a lil more depressing.

I rationalized it by saying that the whole smoking stunts your growth thing is sad but true and I smoked way too much.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote