View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 01:44 AM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rampage Jackson out of title fight

Personally I think Lyoto is a better card.

People don't discredit Rashad. I'm willing to bet most of you have picked Rashad to lose every single one of his matches (well at least the last 6 or so). He's not only won but won in a matter that was not part of his classic style. Plus the fact he's tagged each fighter at his own game. Although I'm going Lyoto, I'd say this fight is a coin toss.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote