View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:49 AM   #19
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Where's the scariest hood in America?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
dude i have been there for 3 weeks and lived with my friends family the whole time and did not feel threatened at all. everyone was so nice and by the way its not in america.

I've been there as well. If you stick to the coast it isn't bad. Inland areas are a center for drug and gun exports to the US.

Per capita, more people are murdered there than anywhere else in the World. I realize it isn't in America, just thought people would like to know where the murder capital of the World is.

People act like Compton is hard.... it's got nothing on South Central St. Lucia.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote