View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #17
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Default Re: The best player in 2009 Nba Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
This guy, to me, has more potential than Griffin. Griffin is definitly the better player right now, but give Monroe a couple more years and he'll be right up there.

He's a fantastic player. I'll take him over Griffin. I want him to keep slipping till he falls into the Nets lap. A Lopez/Monroe frontline will be amazing.

Quote:
I also like Earl Clark (one of my favourite players). He's a very versatile player and is incredibly talented. He can run the floor extremely well, he's agile, he's quick and he's as long as anyone. He's got great length. If he measures 6'9, I really wouldn't be surprised, the guy looks like a gangly mofo out there. If he could develop some high post moves (I feel playing in the high post suits his game more, than playing in the low post does), then he should be a fine NBA player.

I don't think he is quite a top 5 player yet, but who knows, with this draft class, he could go any where.

Tweener forward. He'll need a team that can do well with those. I look at the Knicks because they're doing a hell of a lot with David Lee. In a pick and roll situation, Earl can be a mini-Amare for D'Antoni.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote