View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #7
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Yi Jianlang... really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brovin Larris
Furthermore, I don't think Lawrence Frank has "orders" to keep Ryan Anderson on the bench for nearly a month, now does he?
good point, but then again pretty-much every coach in the league prefers vets to rookies.

anderson is a rookie.
he can wait.

of course, i would prefer him to start over yi, but then again i'm not the guy who traded for yi. and neither is frank, lol.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote