View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 08:26 PM   #78
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnickFan4Life
If Madonna is trying to be like Jesus than I will kill her next time she is near my area. I will carry a gun with me and kill her on stage, then I will throw some holy water on her and watch her disintigrate into hell. If she was trying to connect herself to God to try and be edgy than she really has lost all self respect and is performing out of desperation. Her life is worthless then anyway. I'm sure God wouldn't mind if I ended her life.

These are the people answering the Yahoo poll. See?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote