View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 07:49 AM   #24
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers
I don't know if their bodies are real or not but Scarlett and Jessica Biel have the hottest, most natural looking figures in movies. They both need quite a bit of work to make their faces look like the are in the super hot category though. Especially Scralett, you look at her face and even with makeup you can see all the pitting and patchiness to it. Biel too looks really plain while actresses like Jessica Alba look hot 24/7, I don't think there has ever been a bad pic of her.

Was Scarlett the ugly duckling? At 15 you can tell where most girls are headed in the looks department unless they get some surgery or the benefit from excellent make-up.

That's an interesting photo of Scarlett. The picture may be a bit unfair to her looks given her young age, though.

But as far as Jessica Alba goes, I think she's a bit overrated. Still fine, don't get me wrong. But besides the fact I think Biel is the more talented actress, they need to get both of them in the same action movie together. And they could start the movie with a duel split-screen shower scene!!!

How would you like that? That'd be awesome.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote