View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Looking Ahead To Summer League.....

Which current players do you expect to be on the roster, and which free-agents, possible undrafted-rookies would you like to see on The Nets squad?

My 1st two guy would be James Mays:

He is essentially what a combination of Eduardo Najera and Sean Williams. I was disapointed when the Nets did not pick him up during the draft. There still exists the possibility for the Nets to grab him now by signing him to one of those James White/Salim Stoudamire/Shaun Livingston style deals.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote