View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 06:54 PM   #37
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I used to think KO King and hippo were the same person. Two people with a hippo problem?

Anyway, why are you designing a play? I could give you some of my free flowing plays, but then I'd be like Fonzy in the WaterBoy and you'd be that fat grey coach that steals the book. I don't want that.

But if you are coaching a team, the best plays you can use (at any level) are "Motion" and it's man yvariations, or my personal fav: "Princeton" which I have about 10 modified versions.

We set up slightly different depending on the opposition.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote