View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #13
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anybody else hate going into draft threads in the NBA forum?

that is why i don't post in draft threads other than what type of player the team may need to pick up..

i don't watch any college ball other than a ucla game now and again or to catch a player everyone is talking about... i doubt there are more than a few posters here on ISH that watch enough college ball to disect every one of the top college players game and what type of team he'd hope to go to...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote