View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #5
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks sign Mouhamed Sene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
He was signed bc of his absurd reach. I know his wingspan was very near 8 feetand he is only 7 foot. Probably hoping he would be some defensive force like Mutombo. Everyone was shoked when he was picked and everyone knoew how raw he was. DIdnt stop the Sonics to waste yet another pick on a wasted big man
Yeah, these type prospects are usually always taken for some type of crazy physical measurement/athleticism. Looking back at the 2006 draft, it was ridiculously weak, so I guess I understand why they took a chance on him.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote