View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 03:32 AM   #29
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official OTC All Time NFL draft clubhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
He has to have had one of the quietest 11 sack rookie seasons ever. Every time I watch the Browns he is hardly around the ball and seems like he has very little impact. I wonder what they plan on doing with him in 09?
He actually showed signs of stardom in his rookie year. I thought very highly of him. It is pretty clear, though, that opposing coaches realized that he is a one-trick pony and he doesn't have the size/strength to over-power anyone.

The Browns will draft a top tier OLB this year. If Curry isn't there, it will probably be Brian Orakpo (which would be a mistake, imo). I think the plan is to put someone with more power/skill in Wimbley's spot and move him to the other side so he doesn't have to face left tackles.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote