View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:20 AM   #6
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Portsmouth Invitational Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Ruoff I think can be a real player too in the right situation. He developed a lot more point guard skills under Huggins, and became a much better man defender. Combined with his smarts, that's a pretty good combo, and he's a great shooter, and has good size as a PG. He'll never be quick enough to play there full time, but he could be a great backup just by not making mistakes, playing hard, and knocking down open shots. He'd be a great fit on the weakside of the triangle.

I don't like Ruoff. I think he's inconsistent and has confidence issues. After missing a few shots he clearly gets down on himself and continues to miss shots. At that point, I think he's pretty ineffective as a player.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote