View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 01:19 PM   #21
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Angels/Red Sox near fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
This is one of my favorite rivalries in the game. Angels play well vs. the Sox in the regular season. Sox own them in the postseason. Beckett is a country boy through and through (for better and worse). He doesn't take crap from anyone, and percieves any small slight as something much larger. These teams play 6 more times this year, including next month. I'd expect tensions to continue to rise.

By the way, for being such a traditionalist organization, the Sox sure do have alot of hat/jersey combos. I'm not sure how I feel about the new gear, but these days, almost every team has 3/4 hat/jersey combos going.

I think most Sox fans don't like it. Selling out to the almighty dollar.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote