View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 11:36 PM   #40
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album of All-Time?

Yeah

I can't listen to that album for my life. I almost hopped on the Nas bandwagon back in early 07, and I remember IMing my friends lyrics of his and trying to convince them he was goat. My friends all responded with "What the fuck?" in disgust. I then said whatever and listened to Ether.

But then I saw a related video "Takeover-Jay-Z" and I listened to his lyrics and I was done. "Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all" "Worst flow on the whole song" etc etc and in a day I stopped kidding myself and turned the other direction.

I haven't listened to Nas since.

Last edited by v-unit : 04-13-2009 at 11:40 PM.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote