View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 11:45 PM   #43
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

Default Re: The Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album of All-Time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
IMAGINE if Nas was consistent and had the album dropping ability that most artists have. Seriously, he had a decent album and then just gets worse and worse. There are certain criteria for GOAT rapper. One is lyricism, another is consistency.

Jay had a great career, started with a bang, and dropped more classics. He didn't have a single bad album out, some worse then others, but even the likes of Kingdome Come is greater then most rap albums of today's times.

And look at you acting like Jay-Z being GOAT is so unordinary. Like that's supposed to mean something when Jay is already considered the GOAT by many?

Another thing-I call you a clown, you call me a clown. I call you unoriginial for liking something that most people like just because of the hype and you call me unoriginal and fallowing other's opinoins. LOL - If there was ever a time in this thread for irony, I guess now is the time.

Ouchie wally wally

Mannnnn.......

Nas' inconsistency? hmmmm didn't Jay say something like when they were going at it back in the day?

anyway, while some consider Jay to be the greatest....MANY others also consider Nas to be up there. Some say the greatest, some say lyrically above him. Rakim, KRS-One (considered by a whole lot people as GOAT) are also up there...

I feel you, its just an opinion, and you could def make a case for it. But, lets be real. Jay has an incredible track record but he didn't keep dropping classics after Reasonable Doubt. Pac is the greatest but hey, you have your opinions.

At least you didn't say some stupid **** like Lil Wayne as greatest l=
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote