View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 11:47 PM   #45
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album of All-Time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
You (or was it blasian) also said that "whoever doesn't think Illmatic is the GOAT is just a plain idiot" or something along those lines.

Pretty sure I never said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
So really it's not like I'm going to take anything you say seriously. It's really pity though because I was once in your position and it's just a matter of time before you snap out of it.

I don't care if you like Nas, hate Nas, love Jay, hate Jay, whatever.. I don't give a crap who's bandwagon you're on. Illmatic is better than a "decent album", and it has nothing to do with whether you like it or not. I'm not on Jay-Z's bandwagon, but I'm not going to go around saying Reasonable Doubt is nothing but a "decent album".
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote