View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 03:02 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Scottie Reynolds enters NBA draft

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...NBA_draft.html

Quote:
Villanova junior guard Scottie Reynolds has decided to enter his name into the NBA draft.

Reynolds does not plan to hire an agent, meaning he could withdraw and return for his senior season.

“Scottie and I have decided that it would be smart for him to experience NBA workouts at this time,” coach Jay Wright said in a statement. “This will enable him to assess where he fits in the draft process this year and give him a better understanding of what it takes to play at that level.

“Scottie is completing all of his spring semester classes and is not hiring an agent. He will be working closely with our NCAA compliance staff so that he can return for his senior year if that is the path he chooses.”

“I will continue going to my classes. But on the basketball court, I am doing this with 100 percent effort. It’s not just about going through the experience. I want to prepare myself in the best way I can and make the most of this opportunity.”

He's not hiring an agent, so expect him to come back. He's just not nearly good enough for the NBA.

Last edited by Posterize246 : 04-21-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote