View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #556
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles Offseason/Draft/Free Agency News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
^none of that is the point

the point isnt that the Eagles should always have happy players.... thats unrealistic....

the point is that how they deal with these players... Lies? PR wars? Ducking players' agents? the bully tactics?

they have a negative effect on the team and the fans and they simply are not necessary...
My point is that every team uses similar tactics. It's commonplace in the league Rasheed.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote