View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #7
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which team will force a game 7 tonight? Bulls, Sixers or Blazers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
As a Bulls fan, I won't be disappointed to see the Bulls lose, I'll be disappointed to see the series end. Whether it goes six or seven, every Chicago fan, and basketball fan, can hold their head high and know that this is what our game is about. I would love to make the second round, but I am so proud to call myself a Chicago fan right now.

Do you think this post season run has gotten Ben Gordon a bigger contract than what he turned down earlier?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote