View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 04:15 AM   #35
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where do you spend most of your time?

73% Off the Court
17% NBA
5% Laker Forum
2% Fantasy Basketball
1% Video Game, Sneaker, Other Team Forum

I came to this site for the rumors and wanted to read the chat-rumors as well but got into posting when some topics caught my eye, can barely stand it there, everybody's a f*ck head, the guys who root for my team are f*ck heads, and everybody's violently angry about other people's positions (myself included)
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote