View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #39
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where do you spend most of your time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
73% Off the Court
17% NBA
5% Laker Forum
2% Fantasy Basketball
1% Video Game, Sneaker, Other Team Forum

I came to this site for the rumors and wanted to read the chat-rumors as well but got into posting when some topics caught my eye, can barely stand it there, everybody's a f*ck head, the guys who root for my team are f*ck heads, and everybody's violently angry about other people's positions (myself included)

What do you expect from Lakers fans?

During the regular season I'm 80% here and 20% in the Bobcats forum. Playoffs I read the main forum but hardly ever post there because of the reasons so many of you have listed.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote