Thread: tough decision
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #15
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: tough decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I smell a wager in there.

Lol I'm rooting for the Bulls. They're far more exciting to me. But it's really written and the Celtics will proceed.

Matter of fact I have no preference on who wins. I just want to see my boys Ben Jordan and Sugar Ray Jesus drop 35 a piece in trifecta fashion. And an OT would be nice.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote