View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #42
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where do you spend most of your time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
I came to this site for the rumors and wanted to read the chat-rumors as well but got into posting when some topics caught my eye, can barely stand it there, everybody's a f*ck head, the guys who root for my team are f*ck heads, and everybody's violently angry about other people's positions (myself included)

Why exactly do you continue to post here? I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm just curious because I always see you saying everyone here is a f@ck head.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote