View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #3
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Looking for a JOB

Hey! This is a place for escapism and your trying to ruin it for all of us! Way to go Captain Buzzkill!

On a more serious note though, indeed things may get tight but persevere buddy. I suggest you look more towards mom/pop establishment or local owned buisness places before going for a large faceless company because instead of hearing "sorry, not hiring right now" you can actually reason with sombody you can make a personal impression on.

Large places of buisness are either hiring exactly who they want out of a large crowd or they are on a freeze while mom and pop store owners are more easily able to allow a few extra (think 20-) hours a week to a trusted neighbor/community member. Thats how I picked my old job back up a few weeks ago, and while I wasnt working alot of hours, I still got a steady cashflow.

Best of Luck!
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote