View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:21 PM   #25
indiefan23
Local High School Star

indiefan23 has decent reputationindiefan23 has decent reputation
Default Re: Knicks PROMISE Curry: "We want you!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
No he is not. Gordon gets beautiful elevation on his shot and is better at catching and shooting. Curry is an incredibly streaky set shooter. Gordon has better handles, and has every single physical advantage over except possibly length. Put Eric on a Southern Conference team and tell him to take as many shots as he pleases, he would have put up much better numbers than Curry because he can get to the rack at will with both athleticism, and herky jerky moves.

Umm... I totally disagree. I didn't mention numbers once. Curry's footwork is impecable. With a pro team and a coach like D'Antoni to use him he will be an awesome. I refuse to use a term like 'herky jerky' to analyze a player.

Steph is going to kill people for his whole career. Eric Gordon, whom I'm a big fan of, don't get me wrong, will tail off when he loses any of his athleticism even by a half a step. Steve Francis used to be insane too, remember. Undersized athletic scoring guards not named Allen Iverson have incredibly short career paths.

'n I don't know how you slam Curry for playing in a small conference when Gordon plays for the Clippers. Curry proved himself playing big time competition. He can ball.

Last edited by indiefan23 : 05-11-2009 at 04:26 PM.
indiefan23 is offline   Reply With Quote