View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:24 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 11: Cavaliers at Hawks Cavaliers, Game 4 (Round 2)

I was asking who was Bron talkin too. I saw it. It actually fueled Bron to go nuts and after each basket (sometimes in front of them or that person) he would look thier way and jaw/talk smack. Camera guy did a poor job showing ME the viewer who the hell it was. lol
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote