View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #39
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: where do you buy pig intestines

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Not a big fan of the organ meats, foie gras excluded. If it's like liver as Boozehound said, I would go for a saute and then a tart fruit reduction sauce, currants for example, that would add a little acidity and possibly make you forget you were eating offal.
I actually didnt buy or taste the uterus. I was just joshing you (and recalled Dashass's aversion to the swine). I think its generally slow cooked (like a braise or stew). Not sure, since its smooth muscle rather than skeletal muscle.

As for blood sausage (or pudding), I've yet to eat any I havent loved (dont think ive had any PR though, just Irish and scottish). Mmmmn blood
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote