View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #40
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: where do you buy pig intestines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Well I am Bahamian. I just don't like pork period. The smell of it cooking is enough to ruin my day. Bacon has an awful taste, and I don't understand why Americans put it on everything. When they want to improve a dish, the first thought is to throw some bacon and/or cheese on that mothaf*cker.
*****. I have a girlfriend who was around last fall when I was butchering a hog. she claims she still cant eat any pork products (and shes a lousiana girl with all the associations and pork dependence in their dishes). Me, on the other hand, raised a pig named pinchy just so I could say "I wish pinchy were here to enjoy this" while I ate her. For the record, I didnt eat the uterus. Just let rufus borrow it to fill with his Manyonaise.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote