View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #25
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 11: Cavaliers at Hawks Cavaliers, Game 4 (Round 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How crushed would Clevland fans be if he left in 2010 lol

Personally for me? I would be a little disappointed. He talks about how Cleveland is his home, his heart is in Akron. He got the word Loyalty tattooed to his body. That wouldn't be a very good tattoo to have if you just up and left Cleveland (epsecially when your team has been competitive for the Finals).

All in all I wouldn't be crushed. I've been a Cavs fan since before LeBron. I'm a Cavs fan before a LeBron fan. If he wants to win a championship I don't know why he would leave Cleveland when they've been competitive for the Finals.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote