View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 09:51 AM   #35
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Automajic23 is considered somewhat coolAutomajic23 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: pickup/league play Weekly brag (post yours here!)

Quote:
how long are your games? 2 20 minute halfs?
i almost dunked on 2 dudes last time i played. It was last thursday, i was in the corner, and my friend is dribbling at the high wing. He beats his guy off the dribble and my guy goes to help. He gets to about the elbow then sees that im WIDE open. he kicks me the ball then i took one dribble baseline. There was a guy on the other side of the key when i first began my dribble and i could see him running over, and out of the corner of my eye i could see the guy that was originally gaurding me comming back down. So im thinkin if anything that the guy comming from the weak side is going to try and jump with me and is going to get some nuts on his forehead. Well, i took my dribble and jumped off one foot, went up with 2 hands, and the guy from the elbow hacks the **** out of me, along with the guy from the weakside gettin his licks in. i didn't get the dunk down, they called the foul, and that was it. I hit my hand on the rim pretty hard and there was a couple of chunks of skin missin from my wrist and i was bleeding from my kunckles and a finger. lol

OW OW OW
Yes 2 20 minute halves and they stop clock @ 2min in the 2nd half.
Ive never lost skin trying to dunk a ball, although when I finally started getting my ups, I developed these black blisters on my fingers, and one of them exploded on the rim one day. Had to get the rim cleaned up lol, my skin toughened up though
Automajic23 is offline   Reply With Quote