View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #26
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What to do to my new car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasley4Sheezy
I recently leased a new car. It is a 2009 Acura TSX black on black. What should i do to the car to make it look nicer? What things could i do to the car that would be allowed in the terms of the lease? Thank You
you should get fake bullet hole stickers and cover it with them. Yeah, that'd be cool.

How about this, you keep it clean and looking nice. good enough for ya? No, you need POC rims that stick out 6" past your car so you can feel good about your ride.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote