View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:22 PM   #12
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sanaa Lathan was in an episode of Family Matters, and she looked scrumpdiddlyumptious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
The Most-High Flyest of All Fly Guys has to tap you for admittance. The criteria he favors are rapier wit, natty dressing ability, shone magnetism, a confident gait, James Earl Jones-like diction, dancefloor rhythm, the ability to pull off a bow-tie-suspender-capri pants-fedora-eyeglasses combo with style and grace, and of course STREET HUNGER.

I'm all for the bow-tie-suspender-fedora-eyeglasses, but capri pants? What am I a soccer mom? Guess I'll stat rocking them when dignity and self-respect goes out the window.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote