View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 04:33 AM   #1457
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH 2009 NFL Simulation Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Primetime,

I'm not mad at you. I once again resorted to name calling when I shouldn't have. It was childish on my part and you actually "owned" me by taking the higher ground. Anyway, good luck in New Orleans? What events are you playing?
awesome dude...

for the record I can understand how I can come off like an ass when I am just trying to have fun and goof around...

sometimes the fine-line of smack talk and "freindly" smack talk can get confused...I don't do the "own" thing...unless, you know...gettin too old for that sh*t...

I certainly wsan't trying "own" anyone and if anything all I did was own myself on yapping about a game and getting the outcome wrong...

anyway...

I don't know where I put the list but I am just going to play in one of the many satallite touries...maybe more if a loose quick...

there are a ton of them and some of them are as cheap as $175...

If I happen to win one of those then that will get me entery into one of the braclet events...

I am fairly certain I am going to stick with omaha Hi/Lo or HORSE...

I am not even gonna waste my time thinking about the main event...

I am not sure what the "New Orleans WSOP" is like at all though...I have been to the Vegas one a couple times and that is just monster...this one I expect to see a few famous pros scattered about but I am thinking it is at least 5x smaller than Vegas...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote