View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 01:21 PM   #12
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gerald Henderson

Because of his pull up game, I think he's got a special element, because he can get shots off against even really good D. But it's not something he's good enough to get called on to do a lot.

Because of what he brings defensively, he reminds me of a young Raja Bell. He won't make any all star teams, but he could be a starter on a contending type team for a pretty long stretch in my eyes.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote