View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 09:34 PM   #29
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd
You guys are saying that Stern should be fired over something that he did NOT end up doing, neglecting the success that the NBA has experienced under his deft management. What are your other reasons as to why he should be fired? So he wants a new ball? Does it affect business? Does it affect you as a fan? Please...

-Hand checking rules
-New ball
-Time out lengths created to suit advertisement breaks
-Strict technicals for even rolling your eyes at a referee
-Dress code

-Some may even think the shorts length is debatable (personally I think long shorts are for thugs)

Quote:
Continuing this argument with you is like arguing with the wall in front of me. In the end, nobody wins. So, I will stop.

True words of a loser.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote