View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 09:55 AM   #4
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chad Ford Article on Blake Griffin RE: Pre-Draft Workout

Quote:
Everyone has been asking me about Griffin's height. I didn't see him measured. Coach Hill said he's 6-foot-10 in shoes, though if I were to guess, I'd say 6-foot-9. He was noticeably taller than Kenny Thomas, who's listed as 6-foot-7. Either way, I don't think it's going to matter -- regardless of how he measures, he's the No. 1 pick.

This is big for me. Like he said, it doesn't matter as far as the draft goes, but to me it can change his long term projection.

I like Jeff Adrian too. I'd like to have seen them next to each other, because Adrian is a bit undersized for the four. He's got an odd little elbow face up game that would pair well next to a big low post guy because he can play high low. Unfortunately, he doesn't finish that well around the rim in traffic, something that's not likely to improve professionally, but I think he could stick as a bench player, like a Chuck Hayes.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote