View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nets Looking to Move Yi, Cut Assistantsí Salaries?

very strange article. seems to contradict everything that's come out of the organisation until now.

i don't see the sense in it, either- yi's value is undoubtedly low right now and this will be his first offseason for the nets and therefore his biggest opportunity to adapt to what the nets want from him. and they are very thin at his position.

i'm not saying i want yi, personally. i regret the trade and wish we could have gotten something a lot better for RJ. but this article is making it sound like vandy has suddenly turned into jekyll and hyde... loving yi in workouts enough to trade for him, then suddenly wanting him gone after a disappointing second audition.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote