View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 05:48 PM   #22
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official NBA Draft Lottery Thread: Tuesday, 5/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I predict Knicks will be in Top 2. I predict this every year we are in lottery. It never pans out. I am working on the theory that i have to be right eventually.

David Stern is doing a HORRIBLE job of fixing the lottery. What the heck is wrong with him?
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote