View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 03:14 AM   #7
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: WCF: Nuggets vs Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
Tough loss to swallow for sure. Part of me is angry at the wasted opportunity Denver let by. All that effort and in the end we have nothing to show for it. However, the other part of me is proud of how well the Nuggets performed on their home court. Couple of bad possessions and a horrible substitution near the end, in addition to many missed free throws, which is uncharacteristic of this team, is what really cost us the game. Other than that, if the Nuggets continue to play like that on the road, then I like our chances of stealing a game or two in LA. Also, Props to Melo for showing up big tonight.

Pretty much how I feel.

Was pissed after the game but when I thought about it I wasn't to mad because it was a solid game. If we hit a few more free throws then maybe the game doesn't come down to the last play. If Melo doesn't get trapped and we still have an extra timeout left maybe we tie it up?

Does really suck leaving tonight down 1-0 tho.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote