View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 10:43 PM   #23
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Michael Beasley vs Blake Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Better court vision, he could pass out of a double team
Plays with more intensity
Runs the court better
Finishes stronger around the basket
Rebounds better(actual boxing out technique)
Blocks more shots

You should have watched Blake Griffin this season, he played like a man amongst boys while facing very good competition which is why hes going #1 no matter what.

The same was said about Beasley dominating his competition, and the question was will it be able to translate to the NBA.

Furthermore, Beasley runs the court far better then Blake. I've watched Blake and he often positions himself far to low on a break, and can't really run one as well as Beasley.

Both are shocking passers.

More intesity? Who cares about that, all that matters is final product. See KG and Duncan for example.

Beasley averaged more blocks in college, as well as steals.

Beasley finished at a higher percentage around the rim I believe (I will try to find the link that said so).

So once again, it has basically come down to Griffin being a better rebounder and that's it.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote