View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 12:45 AM   #6
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ricky Rubio Wont Play For A "Bad" Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasted86
Rubio is not worth the 2nd pick anyway... trust me... this guy will not be an all-star in the NBA... he will just be a solid PG on the level of Jose Calderon, Troy Muphy, Rondo (minus the playoff performance) etc... 15 PPG, 9 ASTS middle of the pack guard.

I want a 7 foot Point Guard on my team.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote