View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 05:30 PM   #17
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ricky Rubio just said that he wont go to the nba if grizziles draft him

What would most teams trade away to get this kid? Because the way I see it....sure...he could be huge...HE DEFINATELY WILL TAKE A WHILE TO DEVELOPE. I mean lets face it....hes 18 years old.....he isnt going to do much at that age.

So now most, are faced with the fact that Rubio COULD be a bust as well...

So what do you even trade away?

See, with this kid and his agent calling the shots, i dont see how most teams would be willing to take the plunge...
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote