View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 10:42 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ricky Rubio just said that he wont go to the nba if grizziles draft him

I dont like that Wash Wizards lineup.

NY Knicks need to jump in the Ricky Rubio sweepstakes. I'm sure a deal could be done to go from 2 to 8 or 2 to 3 (if Memphis decides to tell Rubio f*ck you).

Or maybe Memphis can draft that overrated prospect Jordan Hill. Much like a trade down with perhaps Wash? Wash takes Hill. Memhis takes Rubio. Swap prospects and other pieces involved is whatever. Much like Portland-Chicago when Tyrus Thomas/Aldridge was traded.

Tons of cool scenerios. I cant wait for the draft because I think this is the most unpredictable of them all. I mean granted the draft usually is. But you have a better understanding where guys will go and so forth. Now? I really dont know outside of Blake Griffin.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote