View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 01:04 AM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Posterize's Pro Prospects

I'm almost to the point where if none of the big names drop (Holiday, DeRozan, etc) to 13, I expect Indy to take Williams. I'd love to have the kid. With Marquis Daniels soon to depart, Dunleavy Jr on the shelf for who knows how long, there's not much depth at the wing at all. Williams can play right now in a backup role with the potential to blossom into a very good 6th man. Bird loves polished and experienced players, and I think it's going to be Williams, Maynor, or Blair.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote