View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #52
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball_Guru
Lets see..lets take Tony Parker from the San Antonio Spurs..who is a 2 or 3 time all star ( i dont exactly remember) and a 2 time nba champ and a 1 time Finals MVP..

his first year compared to R-Westbrook's

Tony Parker
41.9 FG % -- 32.3 3PT % -- 67.5% FT -- 2.6 RPG -- 4.3 APG -- 2.0 TO -- 9.2 PPG

Russell Westbrook
39.8 FG % -- 27.1 3PT % -- 81.5 FT% -- 4.9 RPG -- 5.3 APG -- 3.3 TO -- 15.3 PPG

So tony's FG % is 1.1% higer..his 3PT % is 5.2% higher, but Russel's FT% is WAY higher..his RPG are higher..as well as assist and scoring..but alot..and they were both 3rd options on their teams..although i know the Spurs are 100x better than OKC..

Lets take Miami Heat's Dwayne Wade..who is a 5x all star..finals mVp and NBA champ and he is an All-NBA 1st team member..lets look at his rookie yr compared to Russel's

Dwayne Wade
46.5 FG % -- 30.2 3PT % -- 74.7 FT % -- 4.1 RPG -- 4.5APG -- 3.2 TO -- 16.3PPG

Russell Westbrook
39.8 FG % -- 27.1 3PT % -- 81.5 FT% -- 4.9 RPG -- 5.3 APG -- 3.3 TO -- 15.3 PPG

these are almost mirror images in statistics..u need to learn that your gonna struggle sometimes playing as rookie with your shooting and turnovers..so u gonna say D wade and tony parker are bust too??? i dont think so..learn some bball why dont u?..

Mirror images in statistics?

Wade is a SG not a PG, Wade still shot 7% higher from the Field, thats not even comparable at all to Westbrook.

Horrible horrible analysis, you're comparing 2 players who were on much better teams than Oklahoma City last season, almost any player who knows how to create his shot would average over 10 PPG on that horrible Thunder team.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote